Monday, June 23, 2014

Ugly regime


An ugly mongrel group of people gained authority from my government to threaten me, humiliate me, attempt to brainwash me, then torture me by injecting various chemicals into my blood-stream for nearly 14 years.

I was afraid to speak about who they were lest people judge me, not employ me, or condemn me to further assaults on my body, that could include electrocution and lengthy captivity.

It is an horrific regime that still thrives in my country. Please find a way to stop the cult of psychiatry infiltrating government policy. This regime of terror is not medicine, it is a crime against humanity. It must be stopped. The regime’s propaganda may make you victim-blame, criminalising the innocent (some of psychiatry’s victims are younger than two years old, many are women or teenagers who have been bullied and violently abused.) Try to look beyond what you have had preached to you by psychiatry.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment